Rapid Response is Critical

First and foremost, mold is dangerous for your health. Unchecked or improperly handled water damage can lead to mold. If black mold is left unchecked and uncontained, it can spread and cause increasingly poor indoor air quality, producing an unsafe environment. If your home or commercial building has a mold problem, don’t hesitate to enlist our certified mold removal specialists to provide mold treatment and mold cleanup.

Moisture and mold go hand in hand, and once it develops it can remain dormant for extended periods until the right combination of heat and humidity cause it to grow and spread. To get mold out of the home, you must also identify and address the root moisture problem. Any of our water damage services will identify mold issues and attempt to prevent mold before it appears. However, in the case that mold already exists, our team of mold removal specialists certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the International Cleaning and Restoration Association (ICRA) can contain and remediate the problem.

Mold can be Extremely Hazardous to your health!


All of our techs are fully certified at mold remediation and black mold removal in Missoula. Don’t trust this dangerous job to anyone but certified experts!


Since many types of Mold are extremely dangerous and cause so many problems, we make sure the jobs done right by having a high standard of mold testing, so you don’t have to worry about mold in house issues any longer.


Our goal is to make your house your home again! We truly want your home to look even better than before.


Providing Western Montana with the most professional, compassionate restoration and cleaning services in their time of need.